MySpace Editor

MySpace Backgrounds from MySpace Editor.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Touching Love Story

Well, August will come to an end... after national day, it's the new month... September. About 70 more days to SPM. Trial is also just next to us. Work hard and play hard too !!
Found this flash somewhere... very touching... it's a mandarin black and white story about love. If you are deeply in a relationship now, I don't suggest you watch it. Hehe... but anyway, this is a true story about a love that is so touching and wonderful.
To watch this flash, just simply move your cursor to the title above and click.
It only takes a few second to let you enjoy this love story...

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, September 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah..I've been adviced not 2 watch this..but i did..=P..ntg wad...I ledi overcome my pro..niway....thx 2 ur advice ya^^..u r my real best friend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home