MySpace Editor

MySpace Backgrounds from MySpace Editor.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Happy Birthday..!!!!

As we cross by the month of march
there is few among us who's birthday is on the month of March

one of them is on the 16th March...................Mr Tam Yuen Hung(Pagar Boy, Monkey)aka 7A student..
Another fella who's birthday which is on the 14th March......Mr Boo Qing Zhi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U... FROM THE CLASS OF SR 5 JOY.....

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, March 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:16 PM, March 21, 2005, Blogger AddieQooL said...

Nonono...i'm the youngest in the class !! So good luck in your driving test after ur birthdays'....wish me after the day of tsunami that i can pass my driving test...haha....can't wait to bring a mate with me on my car....^_^

 
At 10:35 PM, March 23, 2005, Blogger Foo Yew Choon. MC1306BD3129 said...

Mine comin in April, pls stand out of my way as my birthday come.
Heres my birthday gift list:
A notebook
XDA II Mini
High end user desktop

nolar i where got so bad, i jus wan everybody do well in SPM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home